Indie Author Fringe is an online conference held three times a year for self-publishing authors, organised by the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi). The events are held just after the three main international publishing fairs — London Book Fair, Book Expo in the US and the Frankfurt Book Fair.
The Fringe runs 24 sessions over 24 hours and it’s all free. You don’t have to watch everything live as you can catch up with the recordings.
The opening Indie Author Fringe of the year is being backed by gold sponsor Ingram Spark, silver sponsor BookBaby and session sponsors BuzzTrace, Draft2digital and Reedsy.
As ever, it’s a fantastic line-up of speakers and this is just a small selection of the sessions which will be available:
- James Scott Bell on How to Write Short Stories and Use them to Market your Novel
- Joanna Penn explaining How to Reach More Readers and Make More Money from your Books
- Best-selling author and Facebook ad guru Mark Dawson on Paid Advertising: Is it Right for your Book?
- Joseph Alexander on How to Dominate your Non-fiction Niche
- Becky Parker Geist talking about Success with Audiobooks: What you Need to Know to Get your Book into Audio
- Kathy Meis on How to Position your Book for Success Right from the Start
- Jay Artale on From Passion to Brand: How to Develop your Non-fiction Author Niche
You can register for the Indie Author Conference and check out the list of sessions on the Self-publishing Advice website.