As usual, there will be 24 sessions over 24 hours with top indie authors, advisers and book marketing experts. You can get a free pass that will enable you to access the online sessions for three days or you can buy a lifetime pass for all conferences for $199.
Some of the speakers for the forthcoming conference, which is presented by Orna Ross and The Alliance of Independent Authors, include:
- Kristina Stanley on self-editing for novelists
- Margot Atwell on how authors can use Kickstarter
- Dale Roberts on how authors can monetize YouTube
- Karen Williams on non-fiction book income streams
- Gabriele Pereira, author of DIY MFA, on Unleashing your Storytelling Superpower
- Rachel Cone-Gorham on Outsourcing Book Marketing
The speaker schedule has not yet been finalised but you can get more details and register for free access to the conference on the Alliance of Independent Authors website.